The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

~ Ullr Pride Boardworld Spit at Mizu’s ~

just like 2 give a huge thanx 2 mrs mizu and the melon head for putting on a great spit!!! it was good 2 see every1 again cant wait 4 the next one, and dw i wont b sick next time, shoeys all round

Even though ya were off ya food, I swear that ya ate one whole chicken to yaself!!!!!

spaz - 13 November 2011 06:10 AM

Yes dolph! you where involved.

DONT LISTEN TO THEM, MIKA!!!! I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!!! THEY TRYING TO SABOTAGE ME!!! LOL

Mizu Kuma - 15 November 2011 09:39 AM

Even though ya were off ya food, I swear that ya ate one whole chicken to yaself!!!!!

i didnt even get 1 bit of chicken after ozgirl was ripping it apart while it was still cooking

sureeeee dolph they just photoshopped u in ay

LOL Mika!

Aahhh The BBQ . . Thought we were going to be in for some weather, but the day turned out perfect! I pulled up after my 2 1/2 hour drive about 1:30pm - the Spit already well on its way to lookin fine!!

mmmmmm

drool can practically still taste it . .

Then to mess with Finny, tell him the BBQ is a while off

Then tell him “oh wait, it should be ready any minute!”

LOL
And then there was the point where we had truly destroyed the spit stuffing ourselves..

Even Fatima was ready for a break

But then, Rider announced he planned on leaving early, something about something or other, Just Giver had to go cause he was her ride, something or whatever. Leaving early!  At this point everybody had been drinking for a while . . Big Mistake
There were diversionary tactics, but . . .

In the end, It must have been one soggy ride back to Sydney for poor Rider!!

Then as you are all aware of the subtle prank on Fatima’s Board . . there was laughter about it!!  Chapstick even stepped up and helped Fatima clean up a bit . . .

Probably why when Mizu found out that his tool box was full of chip bits kept throwing the GLARE
Mrs Mizu found it funny but!

And then we kept drinking ...

Warren is SERIOUSLY afraid for his life at this point.. just ask Fatima about the bad kebab!!!

All that exercise made the boys sleepy

then things got a little weird . . but thankfully the girls showed up and demanded their bed back!

After not so much sleep, Dragon didn’t want to disturb those still in slumber so he found himself out watching snowboard films . . and there it was . . a famous Mizu Treasure, previously to all mankind unridden . . .

rocker

But als all good things come to an end . . for those of you thinkin you’d seen all there was good, nope. Brekky was yet to be served ...

but all good things do come to an end downer , tell you what tho- Not much would stand between me and missing another BBQ at Mizus!! even tho his neighborhood is pretty shab . . .

THE END

Haha, brill TR Snowdragon!!

What was deleted due to violation at imageshack above??

Hahahhaaaa!!!!!

That should win a prize for best TR!!!!!!!!  shaka

Jez gettin soaked!!!!!!! Hahahahhaaa!!!!!!

And you never mentioned that ya rode my Kanaloa!!!!!!  hmmm

Haha that’s awesome!! I wish I was there! downer

Poor Jez!! “Do you want a towel?” hahaha wink

Thats so good, well done Snowdragon!

LOL

cool smile

LOL @ the leaf blower scene

Mizu Kuma - 13 November 2011 04:05 AM

Thanks guys!!!!!

Yeah they even sent the cops twice, and then they were still here in the mornin!!!!!! And as far as an annual event????? Give me 12 months to get over this one first!!!!!  confused

PP’s portrait of the gathering,

Dont know how I missed this awesome drawing! Love it PP!
Fatima is the best in his sleeping bag LOL

Sounds like an awesome time! Best TR!