The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Happy Birthday, Mika!

Happy BDay Mika!!

Happy Birthday Matey !!!!

Go get Fezzy shaka

thanx heaps 4 all the birthday wishes grin unfortunately im still at home sick from the weekend but better then spending my birthday at work i guess!!!!

rider, that is the best cake lol

At Home!!!!!! You were just at my place with Warren, annoyin the shit outta me as usual!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Mika, I’m sure you will recover soon and be as good as new!

Happy Birthday Mika, I’m sure you will recover soon and be as good as new!

Mizu Kuma - 15 November 2011 09:40 AM

At Home!!!!!! You were just at my place with Warren, annoyin the shit outta me as usual!!!!!!

sorry i forgot 2 add i was at melon heads for an hour this arvo lol, that was my birthday present from him

thanx just giver ill b back at work 2mora so nearly at 100%

fatima4u - 15 November 2011 11:12 AM

sorry i forgot 2 add i was at melon heads for an hour this arvo lol, that was my birthday present from him

Yeah, I would’ve been better off givin ya a thousand bucks instead!!!!!! Less painful!!!!!

Happy Birthday Fattttttttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Mizu Kuma - 15 November 2011 11:21 AM

Yeah, I would’ve been better off givin ya a thousand bucks instead!!!!!! Less painful!!!!!

give it 2 me and ill never come up 2 ur place again

fatima4u - 16 November 2011 07:48 AM
Mizu Kuma - 15 November 2011 11:21 AM

give it 2 me and ill never come up 2 ur place again

Cheques in the mail!!!!!