The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

New Boardworld colours sneak peek…

There will be more product info to come…

A lot of the products on our shelves this year are 2011. A lot of this stuff hasn’t even been released on those brand’s websites.

We already have images for the skate and surf sections. I spent the last few months working with ArtEdge on all the graphics and images for the website. We are looking forward to launching BW 2.0, which will include some updated graphics and new website functions. We will keep moving forward from here.

Things are banging together really well, this SOHE season is really going to help thing take off, new colours and layouts will help things accelerate too.  Keep it up mate.  The site is good and about to become great.  Glad I could be part of it from the beginning and I plan to be around for a long time no matter what continent Im on.

Hey rider26 if you ever need any help give us a yell. I have done a few websites and graphic design and am willing to help if needed.

It’s great to have somewhere to chat to everyone about my snow addiction!

Was hesitant to see the new colours but really, really like them.

Looks good. I like the night sky theme going on in the background, and i support the idea of colour-coding the different sections. That seems like it would make it easier to navigate the site.

I know it looks like it but it’s not actually a night theme. Check out the snow background…

Sick pic, where is it?

I believe it is Whistler. I will double check with the photographer.

Yeah new theme looks real good. Better than original, although I liked it too

Some of the new graphics should be going live today. If you notice any problems with the website this is the reason why. Please feel free to give us any feedback on the changes we are making. All these changes were made based on member feedback over the last 11 months. We will continue working hard to make improvements to Boardworld.

In the next week or so we will be sending out emails to our entire database (which we haven’t done in about 6 months). We will be announcing most of the new contests and promotions we are running, so I am expecting an increase of activity in our community.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me directly.

Jeremy.

wow sick.. looking forward to the changes

I’m seeing the new colours/graphics now and they look fantastic!!

All live now guys, please post any problems in the Website Problems Thread

Your help is much appreciated.

Cheers

Nice!!! I was texpecting when I opened the page. Colors are intense grin

I was ment to put it in the problem section.. Jeremy can you move it there please.. Internet is to slow and keeps loosing connection..