The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

New ‘Rank’ for new members

Keeping you guys in the loop…

We have introduced a new ‘Rank’ for new members on the forums.

1 to 50 posts = Rookie (with no green square)
50 to 2500 posts = Member
2500+ posts = Team

Not much has changed except for the new rank and you only get a green square at 50 (previously was 20).

The main reason we did this is so we can run exclusive contests for ‘Members Only’. It means people will have to be a contributing members of the community before they can participate in some contests. This is to address the issue that some of you were raising, i.e. new people coming on just to win something then leave.

What do you guys think?

Sounds good!!!!! Will it deter people from enterin the film/photo comps though?????

1 - 25 should be Kook!!!!! LOL

What classification for 10,000+????? God?????

I feel soooo depreseed that i am not part of the team :sniff:

It probably won’t apply to the really big contests. They are going to have to display a high level of skill which makes it fair enough if they win. It will probably apply to the smaller and easier to enter contests. We’re just playing around with the idea for now.

10,000+ new rank ... any suggestions, guys? ‘Talks Too Much?’ haha wink

5000+ = Wet Behind The Ears????? And everywhere else for that matter!!!!!

Looks good too me.

10k+ Needs a life LOL

4000+ Just Can’t Get It Up smirk

“Too Much Boardworld”

Mizu Kuma - 14 November 2011 06:50 AM

You know that still includes you too blank stare

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 14 November 2011 07:00 AM
Mizu Kuma - 14 November 2011 06:50 AM

You know that still includes you too blank stare

Nah, my catagory will be = This Ain’t Never Comin Down (Unless rider plays with it again)  LOL

tough but fair…i better log in more often…

question - what defines a post? if i am posting on a thread (say the charity auction one) does each of my posts count as a real post? i ask as it does not seem to change much unless it all gets updated once a day, ie seem stuck at 70…

Every post counts Pow Wow. And you are past 50. Really you can do that in 2 hours if it’s busy on here.

C’mon TEAM… I’m sooo close!!!

Meanwhile, >10,000 Addicted

Yeah, every time you post it will count as a post, regardless of where you post on the forums or what you post. Every post will increase your post count.

It’s all good though. You’re a ‘Member’ anyway. smile

LOL it’s going to take me forever to get to team.  blank stare

Sounds awesome!

10,000+ should be “BANNED” LOL