The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

~ Ullr Pride Boardworld Spit at Mizu’s ~

Huge thanks to everyone involved for making it an awesome day - was great to catch up with everyone again and the food.. f*** me was it good - you talked it up and you definitely delivered Mizu shaka

Cheers finney, glad that ya made it down!!!!!

I’ll have an extra ham just for you next time!!!!!  cool smile

Awesome stuff!!

What an awesome day and an excellent feed at the spit. Thanks heaps to the Mizu clan and the Ullr Boys. shaka

I can’t get over how much fun it was to watch the 1.5 hour Shredit. Great work there, mate! cool smile

Let’s do it again sometime, maybe without the end of day hosing! tongue wink LOL

Chaaaaaaaaapstiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!  rage

Yea, THANKS TO MR & MRS MIZU for making it happen!!! had a really good time!

Sounds like you all had a great time! Im very jealous!!!

Super jealous team! Glad you all had a ball tho cool smirk

Sorrry didnt answer calls from Chapstick. Was at my brothers house where my phone has f’ed up reception and I didnt get them till sunday arvo downer

Cheers, rider and Dolph!!!!!

Yeah gotta give a shout out to Nostrils, Sauce Head and Osman Bishkak for chippin in the $$$ to buy the goods!!!!!

To Dolph for the Baclava that took 5000 bees a year to just make the honey that it contained!!!!!

To snowdragon for addin the missin Mexican contingent, by replacin the lot of them with a wicked avocado salsa!!!!!

And Ozgirl for a Massive effort in constructin a birthday cake to conquer all birthday cakes!!!!!

And everyone for turnin up and makin the picture complete!!!!!

yea, also thanks to CHAPSTICK, FATIMA and SAUSY!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 14 November 2011 02:15 AM

To Dolph for the Baclava that took 5000 bees a year to just make the honey that it contained!!!!!

LOL

Mizu Kuma - 13 November 2011 11:33 AM
Dan83 - 13 November 2011 10:53 AM

Yeah next time will make sure I can stay and not just nurse the light beers wink

Hahahahaa!!!!! They’ll most likely still be in the fridge waitin for ya, just in case!!!!!!

haha, thanks, but I left those for you mate.

Dan83 - 14 November 2011 10:10 AM
Mizu Kuma - 13 November 2011 11:33 AM
Dan83 - 13 November 2011 10:53 AM

Yeah next time will make sure I can stay and not just nurse the light beers wink

Hahahahaa!!!!! They’ll most likely still be in the fridge waitin for ya, just in case!!!!!!

haha, thanks, but I left those for you mate.

Gotta be a dark day when I drink light beer, Dan!!!!!!  LOL

haha fair enough LOL

Either that, or it’s the last thing left in the fridge!!!!!  long face

Wherererererere’ssssss the footage snowdragon?????  hmmm

I know it’s a new job at the moment, but this is ya second day!!!!! They’ll understand if ya have to spend some time on the social networkin forums!!!!!!