The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

~ Ullr Pride Boardworld Spit at Mizu’s ~

Lookin real forward to this one boys!! Still undecided whether I’ll stay the night.

Hey maybe everyone should bring their skateboard (if you have one). Anything cool to muck around on Mizu at/near your house? I skated for the first time in years the other day - still good fun.

snowdragon - 07 November 2011 10:09 PM
CRACKERS - 07 November 2011 12:07 PM

Hey Mizu. This is going to work out one weekend to early for me. Sorry mate! wrapping up my thesis and honours and a lot on the plate the next week or so. to bad cause after that ill be completely free. Once again thanks for the invite and ill catch up for a wave or a beverage asap.

BOO!!  downer

Haha fair call! ill take it on the chin

Dan83 - 09 November 2011 12:00 PM

Lookin real forward to this one boys!! Still undecided whether I’ll stay the night.

Hey maybe everyone should bring their skateboard (if you have one). Anything cool to muck around on Mizu at/near your house? I skated for the first time in years the other day - still good fun.

There’s a park in the town, but that’s a hefty walk from mine!!!!!
I live on a hill, so if ya keen to bomb the streets make sure ya bring some safety gear!!!!!

My mountainboard! Cut a track through the back yard Mizu and well see who’s first to go to hospital.
WAIT!!!!!!  There is no ski patrol.

Oh well, we’ll see who is first to kill themselves.

We used to ride bodyboards into the lantana, after a few beers, until the brother in law found some broken glass with his back one time!!!!!

Stoked that we might not get those forecast showers tomorrow now!!!!!

Just for the crew that are sleepin on the deck, make sure that ya bring some warm gear and a sleepin bag, as it’s gonna get down to 11 degrees o’night!!!!!!

See you tomorrow, team!

Just hanging out with Dan and Michelle at the moment. Getting nice and tipsy on bourbon. See you at the spit, yeeeeeeeew! shaka

Someone make sure they have a drink for me tomoz! Devo I’m missing another event :-(

Just don’t go doin burn outs at the front of my house on sunday!!!!!

grin  Sunday I will be busy making a birthday cake, no burnouts for me rage

Hope you’re all having an awesome time!!! very jealous i couldnt make it!!!

Hope u guys r having good night.

Pics 2moro guys!! hahaha

They must be having way too much fun, internet silence from that crew = they are having fun or they have ben arrested smile

Agreed!!