The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Help us pick two photos - Images by Dan Himbrechts

Poll: Favourite image?
Total Votes: 27
Image 1
Image 2
Image 3
Image 4

Pic 4 is so good could I have a bigger resoloution image so I can use it as a wallpaper?

I love 1 and 4!

damn, 1 & 4 are my pics.

will def be bidding on these suckers! when is the auction rider?

3 just sumed up snowboarding for me, finding fresh tracks. So I voted for that.
4 though is just an amazing shot, I would love to have that view on my horizon.

I’m pretty much the same as CJ. For me, number 3 just wins it, but number 4 is awesome too. Remiminds me of the feeling you get when you’re driving to the snow and you see it for the first time.

If the guy in #3 looked like he was flying down hammering turns then it would have my vote but it looks like the guy is just cruising… 1 and 4 for me.

3 & 4

I think we’ll go for 1 and 4. Thanks for voting, guys.

deanobruce - 07 November 2011 08:02 AM

when is the auction rider?

Will hopefully be getting it up by Thursday at the latest. We will run the auction through till the following Friday.

1+4

BKM - 07 November 2011 06:23 AM

Pic 4 is so good could I have a bigger resoloution image so I can use it as a wallpaper?

Whats the chance of getting 2/3 as full size shots emailed to us? For wallpapers etc? As they won’t be in the auction.

I can ask but I’m guessing Dan won’t want to, as these are original prints which haven’t been released to the public. I guess it would lose it’s value if the images were available on the net. I’ll let you know.

Sweet! smile

all really good pics 1 & 3 do it for me i think

rider26 - 07 November 2011 11:19 PM
deanobruce - 07 November 2011 08:02 AM

when is the auction rider?

Will hopefully be getting it up by Thursday at the latest. We will run the auction through till the following Friday.

this may have been covered but i cant find it, but where is the auction? online/BW/facebook etc?

and i would highly, highly doubt you will get any hi res shots of these prints.
defeats the purpose of the auction really…