The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

~ Ullr Pride Boardworld Spit at Mizu’s ~

gulp Mine only cost me $300, and I can fit a whole pig on it!!!!! (Or a whole chicken, if Jeremy & Michelle are comin!!!!!)

Mizu Kuma - 01 November 2011 12:19 AM

gulp Mine only cost me $300, and I can fit a whole pig on it!!!!! (Or a whole chicken, if Jeremy & Michelle are comin!!!!!)

Did you buy that? I figured you probably built it.
yea, a bit dearly priced but it’s new, and the size of a suitcase . .

Yeah, mine was $300 new!!!!!

By the time I fart arsed around buildin one, it probably would’ve ended up costin me more!!!!!

LOL

Mizu Kuma - 01 November 2011 12:32 AM

By the time I fart arsed around buildin one, it probably would’ve ended up costin me more!!!!!

LOL

True, but would it have been enough to BBQ an elephant?  smile  for some reason I don’t see you just building a little one smirk

snowdragon - 01 November 2011 12:47 AM
Mizu Kuma - 01 November 2011 12:32 AM

LOL

True, but would it have been enough to BBQ an elephant?  smile  for some reason I don’t see you just building a little one smirk

Mmmmmmm….... elephanttttttttttt…...  drool

Mizu Kuma - 30 October 2011 05:37 AM

-ONE NIGHT ONLY _ TICKETS STILL ON SALE THROUGH TIKETEK-

~ THE WHO OF WHO’S ON THE SPIT ~

Just add ya name when ya 100% sure!!!!!!

Mizu
Warren
fast eddie
fatima4u
Dolph
Ozgirl
Chucky
Beeseekay (dependent on Chucky’s negotiatin skills)
spaz
rider26
Just Giver
SnowDragon
Dan

Dan!!!!!  shaka

-ONE NIGHT ONLY _ TICKETS STILL ON SALE THROUGH TIKETEK-

~ THE WHO OF WHO’S ON THE SPIT ~

Just add ya name when ya 100% sure!!!!!!

Mizu
Warren
fast eddie
fatima4u
Dolph
Ozgirl
Chucky
Beeseekay (dependent on Chucky’s negotiatin skills)
spaz
rider26
Just Giver
SnowDragon
Dan

**** JUST OVER A WEEK TO GO, NEED TO KNOW NUMBERS BEFORE TUESDAY TO ORGANIZE THE FOOD BUDGET ****

hey everyone.

DEVO to report that I unfortunately will not be making it to the Spit this weekend downer

A drive to Sydney in a weekend is just a bit too much at the moment and flights were WAY too expensive, also couldnt afford to take time off work to extend it at all.

I hope you all have a super awesome amazing time and I will cross my fingers and toes i make it to the next shindig!

Last Call, as Warren and I are goin trolley surfin in Woolies tomorrow!!!!!  dance

Hey Mizu. This is going to work out one weekend to early for me. Sorry mate! wrapping up my thesis and honours and a lot on the plate the next week or so. to bad cause after that ill be completely free. Once again thanks for the invite and ill catch up for a wave or a beverage asap.

Ohh that’s shit news from both you guys!!!!!  downer

Mizu, seeing I sent you a Mcdonalds Sundae in the mail. Can you send me some meet in the mail?

Wait that sounds wrong! Send me some of the spit….

Wait thats not right either….

....never mind downer

HAVE FUN PEEPS!

Rhi - 07 November 2011 10:50 AM

hey everyone.

DEVO to report that I unfortunately will not be making it to the Spit this weekend downer

A drive to Sydney in a weekend is just a bit too much at the moment and flights were WAY too expensive, also couldnt afford to take time off work to extend it at all.

I hope you all have a super awesome amazing time and I will cross my fingers and toes i make it to the next shindig!

BOO!!  downer

CRACKERS - 07 November 2011 12:07 PM

Hey Mizu. This is going to work out one weekend to early for me. Sorry mate! wrapping up my thesis and honours and a lot on the plate the next week or so. to bad cause after that ill be completely free. Once again thanks for the invite and ill catch up for a wave or a beverage asap.

BOO!!  downer