The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

<><><> IN THA ZONE <><><>

8:20pm - Talkin tools with Chucky - New Victoria Pale Lager is not a bad drop!!!!!!

7:40pm depressed about my exam and year 12 :’(

9:13pm - Readin the plight of BKM - Cheer up dude!!!!!! Life’s not that bad!!!!!! I’m sure you’ll do fine!!!!!!  shaka

8:30am
Just brewed up a second round of coffee, been on the beach since sunrise, waiting for the tide to drop for a surf.

12:24pm off to band prac woo!

2:26pm - Just woken up on the deck, by a hail storm - Glad that it has cooled things down a bit!!!!!

15:37 ~ Laughing a the thought of Mizu getting woken by hail falling on him LOL

4:05pm - dying on the couch - contemplating “I’m never drinking again” AGAIN! Urrrggghh billy

4:48pm home from Ocean Grove beach, everyone exhausted, feet slowly recovering feeling from antarctic waters…

Azz - 06 November 2011 04:38 AM

15:37 ~ Laughing a the thought of Mizu getting woken by hail falling on him LOL

I was under cover!!!!!  tongue laugh

Billy - 06 November 2011 05:06 AM

4:05pm - dying on the couch - contemplating “I’m never drinking again” AGAIN! Urrrggghh billy

shouldn’t there be more “again"s following that AGAIN???

7:22pm - @work again - contemplatin never workin again, again, again…........

7.44pm - on the couch at home after a good weekend catching up with friends in Newcastle.

8:28pm - Sitting on couch - Feeling much better after a nap and a whole plate of spag bol!

8:19pm just had dinner and now that I don’t have school I want to go do something, but what….