The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Show us your ride

Since one of the other topics started to go a little off on cars, I thought I would start a new topic.

What sort of car do you drive?

Between the fiancé and I we have a:

1998 Holden VT Supercharged S Commodore

2003 Forld BA XR6 Falcon

Yes a Holden & a Ford in the same driveway! Gotta have both bases covered for wherever Craig Lowndes is driving LOL.

Heres my daily.

(photo was taken 3 years ago)

Our little run around car

Hyundai i30, 1.4 lt intercooled Turbo Diesel

The take all the kids up the mountain, camping, holidays

Toyota Landcruiser, 4.6 lt Intercooled Twin Turbo Diesel

Tambazz - 22 May 2010 03:55 AM

The take all the kids up the mountain, camping, holidays

The only problem with our two cars. They both say in the manual DO NOT FIT SNOW CHAINS! I think they dont clear the wheel well. Eventually we will sell one of them :-( and probably get a Hilux.

My wife and I have 2 cars, ,both Subaru, and almost the same car, but one year apart, one is a wagon, and one is a sedan.
This is the 1999

1999 Subaru Legacy Outback wagon

2000 Subaru Legacy Outback sedan

Yes both are green, and these are pics taken off the internet that look most like them. Rims are the same, spoiler intact etc.

mine.  Its not to keen on starting when I hit the snow tho.

My ride…

My ride, Mazda SP23
dont have a better pic on work computer

smaller

mattyp - 23 May 2010 02:03 PM

mine.  Its not to keen on starting when I hit the snow tho.

Nice! My first car had that kinda attitude, I had to warm it up summer and winter but it would muscle through any conditions smile

snowcrazy - 22 May 2010 08:18 AM

and probably get a Hilux.

Loved my Hilux…..........

that hilux is crazy cool, i want one haha my car is a hunk of junk but it has done 2 seasons at perisher and about to do a 3rd… its a ford laser and it beat up and you can hardly fit a board in it too

Rick0889 - 24 May 2010 10:49 AM

that hilux is crazy cool, i want one haha my car is a hunk of junk but it has done 2 seasons at perisher and about to do a 3rd… its a ford laser and it beat up and you can hardly fit a board in it too

I don’t like taking my board anywhere near my car I don’t wanna scratch it! I’m way obsessed with having my car in perfect condition, I clean it more then I clean the house! LOL

Love the Mazda covered in snow, K2.

Holden VE Ute, same car as mine, different color tho.

rider26 - 24 May 2010 01:53 AM

My ride…

how was horse riding?

Sore tongue wink I just couldn’t get the rhythm right…

Quad biking on the other hand was insanely fun!