The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld Tall Tees - who would be interested?

Tills - 06 October 2011 08:39 PM

I want one with an upside down pedobear at the bottom, so it looks like he’s peeping out from under my jacket.  LOL

hahahahaha

I get where you’re coming from Azz and think you’re right, doesn’t portray the best image.

Yea, makes sense… I think it appeals to people in their 20’s but parents and kids it is a bit intense. We don’t want to exclude people on the site.

haha now that ^^^would be funny*

*damnit, didnt realise i was a page back from the latest posts, i was referring to the upside down pedobear

jus wondering what is happening with these??

fatima4u - 02 November 2011 10:53 PM

jus wondering what is happening with these??

You were supposed to organize these!!!!!

Haven’t forgotten. Getting there. There’s been a few other priorities lately. Sorry about the delay.  red face

Yeah Osman, give the man a break

He’s still workin on the WINNING Tees!!!!!! And the Surf Section!!!!!!  rolleyes

^^^ LOL completely forgot about the winning tees!!!

blizzard_22 - 02 November 2011 11:42 PM

^^^ LOL completely forgot about the winning tees!!!

Apparently ya not the only one!!!!!!

We may as well get LOSING ones, that have a pic of Ashton Kutcher in ready for when they axe the show?????

Hahaha. I didn’t forget about the winning tees, but I quickly got over the idea. Gamblor was right, ‘WINNING’ was short lived.

Yeh, I dont really care bout the winning tees now haha. More bout a BW tall

rider26 - 02 November 2011 11:48 PM

Hahaha. I didn’t forget about the winning tees, but I quickly got over the idea. Gamblor was right, ‘WINNING’ was short lived.

Pretty sure “WINNING” is on the top of the Gamblor Family Crest!!!!!!

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 02 November 2011 11:51 PM

Yeh, I dont really care bout the winning tees now haha. More bout a BW tall

yea bring on the tall tees i say hahaha

rider26 - 02 November 2011 11:48 PM

Hahaha agreed.

BW Tall Tee for sure though.

I’ll have “0 degree bevel” on mine thanks