The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Shout out to my friends at Billycock Denim

Two of my good friends started a denim label a few years ago. They have created quite a name for themselves and their jeans are super hard to get hold of (due to demand).

They released this video today and I want to share it with you. A small warning: there is a bit of skin in this.

We are hopefully going to do a give-away with them in the coming weeks.

Anyway, check the video:

Shot in collaboration with JAI Films. Massive thanks to everyone involved.

Billycock is an Australian denim label that is a true reflection of Jem & Goldy’s attitudes, core beliefs and fundamental ideas. It is a platform for self-expression through words, photography, film, smoking women, smoking splidges and dope jeans.

We will not conform, subscribe or be governed.
Il est interdit d’interdire - forbidding is forbidden.

http://www.billycock.com.au / www.jaifilms.com.au

not a bad vid at all!

What a load of Billycock!!!!!!

Very clever.

I liked it.

Only complaint, Jez, you lead me in with “A small warning: there is a bit of skin in this.”

Not nearly enough for my liking. smile

Haha, you know, I had to say that in case someone is watching it at work etc. wink

Very cool promo video I thought.

Laughed at the pile of bodies at the end grin

snowdragon - 02 November 2011 03:15 AM

Laughed at the pile of bodies at the end grin

Kind of looks like my bedroom floor after a big Saturday night, back in the day.  tongue rolleye

LOL

Very very nice video smile

Do the girls come with the giveaway?
Or if I win the jeans are they still in them?

They are really cute jeans and the video gave me a giggle too seeing the pile of ppl lol!

Good video… but somewhat long to get to the point. And do they do guys jeans as well or just chicks?

Sort of confusing but intriguing at the same time.