The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Covert Ops. . . the night after the Shred. . .

<font size=“3”>

Sunday night, September 18, 2011. The night after the Boardworld Shred. Only the dregs remain, but memories of the week’s events still haunt the misty Thredbo air.

A lone figure lurks in the darkness. He’s clearly on a mission. It seemed someone wasn’t quite ready for the Shred to be over. There was still time for the Boardworld faithful to make their presence known.

Part jedi, part ninja, he emerges from the shadows, pounces on his prey, then vanishes in a puff of smoke.  </font>

<font size=“3”>Nothing was safe from his clandestine raids. </font>

<font size=“3”>No climb too high. </font>

<font size=“3”>No evil, greedy corporation too low. </font>

<font size=“3”>Inspired by his heroic actions, the local wildlife even got in on the act. </font>

<font size=“3”>The next day, a kid checks out the Thredbo trail map. He looks particularly pleased with the new overnight addition.  </font>

<font size=“3”>But surely this angelic looking lad and our elusive dark knight couldn’t be one and the same? I guess we’ll never know?

Still, it seemed even the cover of night wasn’t necessary for mysterious objects to magically appear in the Thredbo landscape. </font>

<font size=“3”>The Shred may be long gone, but the Boardworld spirit lingers on. . .</font>

Yeeeeww!!

Hey, I think I know that kid!!!!!

shaka

Awesome effort.

Yeah mad lol

Who is this mysterious being?

I guess we’ll never know excaim

beeseekay - 01 November 2011 08:15 PM

Who is this mysterious being?

I guess we’ll never know excaim

Just hope he doesn’t turn up to the Ullr Boardworld Spit with stickers in hand!!!!!
hmmm

Hahahaha! beseekay! Yeeeeeeeeew! shaka

When we left Thredbo at the end of the season, many of these Boardworld stickers were still in place! The black diamond one is perfect, because it really does look like it belongs there!

Gold! Well done Beeseekay!

Haha awesome!!

rider26 - 01 November 2011 10:43 PM

I blame poor parenting.  hmmm

chucky - 02 November 2011 05:39 AM
rider26 - 01 November 2011 10:43 PM

I blame poor parenting.  hmmm

I thought that cash flow wasn’t an issue for ya?????

It’s not an issue for his mum, that’s for sure!

Me, unfortunately, not even close.  downer

So she’s enriching his life while your doin the poor parenting?????

Or your enriching her life so you can do the poor parenting????? That’s a bit rich!!!!!!

Now I’ve confused myself!!!!!! Poor me!!!!!!  confused

She’s rich, I’m poor - we both enrich his life, but nowhere near as much as he enriches ours.