The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Melbourne Cup Sweep

3 DUNADEN (FR) (13) Mikel Delzangles 54.5kg (Pen.0.5kg) - finney

beats

12 RED CADEAUX (GB) (16) Ed Dunlop M Rodd 53.5kg - rider26

by a nose!  raspberry

Haha - didn’t look up second place!

grats finney

trifecta - $4555.20
god damn massive

I didn’t think it would be paying so much. Pickles is laughing all the way to the bank! Pass on my congratulations, Billy. shaka

cheers everyone, lost on the office sweep but won on here which is what matters shaka

I think he around 20% - still bloody good! He got the first four too, and is still in the quaddy…. Me on the other hand, just won fifteen bucks.  blank stare

I won nothing, but well done finney!!!

Well done finney! smile

I put $15 down and got $8 back… so overall I lost lol.

I put down $50 got back 10 lol

Lucky I signed up with sportsbet.com.au. They have a promo running: if you don’t win on your first bet (which I didn’t), you get a free bet of the same value to use at any time within 30 day. So, I’m going to have a big bet on the Premier League this weekend. Hopefully I win back all my losses plus a bit more. Hopefully being the key word haha.

rider26 - 01 November 2011 11:38 PM

Lucky I signed up with sportsbet.com.au. They have a promo running: if you don’t win on your first bet (which I didn’t), you get a free bet of the same value to use at any time within 30 day. So, I’m going to have a big bet on the Premier League this weekend. Hopefully I win back all my losses plus a bit more. Hopefully being the key word haha.

If only I were 18 :(