The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

~ Ullr Pride Boardworld Spit at Mizu’s ~

Be great if a Mexican ambassador made it up!!!!!! Still understand that it is a bit of a haul for a party though!!!!!!

Warren and I will prob do the meat and veg run 3-4 days prior so ya should have a good idea by then, yeah????

Yeh by then will know. Actually keen to drive, but its a big drive solo. So if I could get one more along it would help.

cmon mexicans help him out!!!

fatima4u - 26 October 2011 11:24 AM

cmon mexicans help him out!!!

downer

Stupid engagement lunch

sucks billy!

u can def ditch that billy lol

My thoughts exactly cool smirk

As long as you’re there on the actual day all will be forgiven anyway Billy

Yeh, and its a lunch. So wont be like ur missing a massive party night wink like you will at Mizu’s

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 27 October 2011 05:52 AM

Yeh, and its a lunch. So wont be like ur missing a massive party night wink like you will at Mizu’s

Billy MUST miss engagement lunch to . . . Go to Mizu’s Party . . . Go to Mizu’s Party . . .

-ONE NIGHT ONLY _ TICKETS STILL ON SALE THROUGH TIKETEK-

~ THE WHO OF WHO’S ON THE SPIT ~

Just add ya name when ya 100% sure!!!!!!

Mizu
Warren
fast eddie
fatima4u
Dolph
Ozgirl
Chucky
Beeseekay (dependent on Chucky’s negotiatin skills)
spaz
rider26
Just Giver
SnowDragon

snowdragon - 27 October 2011 10:07 PM
K2_SnatchCrewSader - 27 October 2011 05:52 AM

Billy MUST miss engagement lunch to . . . Go to Mizu’s Party . . . Go to Mizu’s Party . . .

Hahaha LOL Arrrrrrgggggghhhh

Well I couldn’t count on QANTAS!

If this event goes well, maybe we can talk Mizu into taking the BBQ on the road…

The Carson Rotisseries, Inc., rotisserie grill is the perfect, easy to use grill for any place or occasion. It has the capability of seven rotating skewers which evenly cook and self-baste meats, vegetables, and fruits over an open flame, creating the most succulent dishes you can imagine. The sleek lightweight metal case, removable charcoal pan, rechargeable battery, and wall-plug adapter give you ultimate portability to make any grilling opportunity an unforgettable culinary experience.

Hahahaa!!!!!

I want one of those now!!!!!  long face

I think they are going for about $720.. you want 2?