The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Welcome to Boardworld - Introduce Yourself Here

Where!!!!!  big surprise

Hey…........... wait a minute…........  hmmm

snowdragon - 27 October 2011 11:50 PM

Welcome Nikky and Thatguydave!  Don’t mind Mizu, just distract him an you’ll be fine..

If you look to the top right of Mizu’s post, you will find the ‘Ignore’ button.

LOL

Mizu Kuma - 28 October 2011 01:18 AM

Where!!!!!  big surprise

Hey…........... wait a minute…........  hmmm

You musta missed it.  really . . I swear!!  rolleyes

I don’t think that ya allowed to swear on here?????

So…...... what were we talkin about before I was distracted?????  cool hmm

rider26 - 28 October 2011 01:54 AM
snowdragon - 27 October 2011 11:50 PM

Welcome Nikky and Thatguydave!  Don’t mind Mizu, just distract him an you’ll be fine..

If you look to the top right of Mizu’s post, you will find the ‘Ignore’ button.

LOL

Is that the one next to the ‘Delete’ one?????  michelle

zipper

Not far from the ‘Ban Member’ button… LOL

rider26 - 28 October 2011 02:39 AM

Not far from the ‘Ban Member’ button… LOL

You’d know!!!!!!  hmmm

Well hey there guys, I’m Brad I’m 17 years, I ride Skateboard and tend to jump on das old bicycle at times, I live in an Indie town, you’ve probably never heard of it (Snowy’s probably have) I live in the town of Khancoban, it’s roughly an hour away from Thredbo.. When I’m not skating you’ll find me playing Battlefield Bad Company 2, Mass Effect 2 and Oblivion, if you want to add me on Steam (Granted you guys have one) just add Kored218 and I also shamefully play WoW at times too.

Welcome to Boardworld Brad!!!!!  shaka

Floggo - 28 October 2011 06:26 AM

Well hey there guys, I’m Brad I’m 17 years, I ride Skateboard and tend to jump on das old bicycle at times, I live in an Indie town, you’ve probably never heard of it (Snowy’s probably have) I live in the town of Khancoban, it’s roughly an hour away from Thredbo.. When I’m not skating you’ll find me playing Battlefield Bad Company 2, Mass Effect 2 and Oblivion, if you want to add me on Steam (Granted you guys have one) just add Kored218 and I also shamefully play WoW at times too.

Just what we need, another Brad… next there will be multiple Devon Heads…

What is this world coming to!

TJswish - 28 October 2011 07:35 AM

Less and less Tristans!!!!!!

Ahh, Utopia!!!!!!

I can be an Angus, also with split personalities.

Floggo - 28 October 2011 11:28 AM

I can be an Angus, also with split personalities.

LOL

That’s what we call a “Tristan” around here!!!!!!

I can deal with that :D