The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

REVIEW: Chemical Storm Skullteeth Octorocker

Really? I thought it has great pop. Well I’m not an ollie master myself but once I ollied this roller at Whistler and surprised myself how high I got. The only thing I dislike about C2 and other boards with center rocker is when flat basing on cattracks or hard pack seems a little squirrely or when 1 footing. But then again, different taste for different people smile

I think Mizu summed up how I felt towards the Jamie Lynn c2 rocker when I rode it… They just don’t pop well.

I find the same in my Capita Green Machine… It just doesn’t feel springy…

skip11 - 27 October 2011 03:06 AM

Really? I thought it has great pop. Well I’m not an ollie master myself but once I ollied this roller at Whistler and surprised myself how high I got. The only thing I dislike about C2 and other boards with center rocker is when flat basing on cattracks or hard pack seems a little squirrely or when 1 footing. But then again, different taste for different people smile

Actually that was another trait of the C2 that I could live with, but didn’t like!!!!!!

And yet the full rocker, and opposite hybrid (CamRock, which you’d expect anyway) boards I didn’t notice this?????