The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

> The Best Thing Ya Saw On Telly Today <

Same lines as the Best Thing On the Internet, but all about the Idiot Box instead!!!!!

Sunday Night on Prime,

A group of former Buskers from around the world!!!!!

You guys may have heard them before, but first time that I have ever heard about them!!!!!

Does it count if my laptop was connected to my TV? raspberry

I watched the news and weather on Sunrise this morning, it was shit downer

I saw that too Mizu. I love that Grandpa doesn’t have to busk for money anymore!

ozgirl - 23 October 2011 11:09 AM

I saw that too Mizu. I love that Grandpa doesn’t have to busk for money anymore!

He’s a Champ!!!!!

Not many things rate more highly than Spurs going ahead on the table over Liverpoo in the EPL but I have to say The best thing I saw on TV today was Media Watch absolutely destroy Today Tonight.

http://www.abc.net.au/mediawatch/transcripts/s3346987.htm

Holy scheisenhausen! I only got 3 minutes in to watching that - what a F#$king disgrace! How can that show still be on air after peddling so many blatant lies for so long? Its so dangerous cos so many people believe it! This makes me mad beyond belief! How do the producers of that show sleep at night?

dgjdslgjlsdjgkldfjgkldfjgkl !!!

I can’t find it anywhere, but the Ikea ad being aired on most channels (Seven, Nine, Ten) is hilarious. The one where they’re charging the neighbourhood with new furniture.