The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

~ Ullr Pride Boardworld Spit at Mizu’s ~

We need to do something like this in Mexico…  downer

I know that it’s a long way to come, but ya def welcome aboard Tills!!!!!!

K2 was lookin into some cheap flights, and there will prob be some Sydney members that could drive yas down from the AP?????

We were trying, but looks like it may have fallen through. Were gonna try to get sneakey boarding passes through a flight attendent friend.
If we dont make it, we can do a BW meet up in town that same weekend anyway because TJ will be down in Melbourne that weekend. So should definately orgainise something.

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 21 October 2011 02:18 AM

We were trying, but looks like it may have fallen through. Were gonna try to get sneakey boarding passes through a flight attendent friend.
If we dont make it, we can do a BW meet up in town that same weekend anyway because TJ will be down in Melbourne that weekend. So should definately orgainise something.

lastminute.com round trip from melbs to syd is like $370- but then you got to get down to the gong way..

Yeh, I cant aford even that atm. We were lookin at getting $40 return thru our connection (or something like that cant remember the cost exaclty)

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 21 October 2011 02:44 AM

Yeh, I cant aford even that atm. We were lookin at getting $40 return thru our connection (or something like that cant remember the cost exaclty)

Yea, doesn’t look like a cheap solution- wish I caould find a betta one ta help youse out.  Maybe your $40 dollar hookup will come through..

Mizu Kuma - 21 October 2011 01:39 AM

I know that it’s a long way to come, but ya def welcome aboard Tills!!!!!!

K2 was lookin into some cheap flights, and there will prob be some Sydney members that could drive yas down from the AP?????

Mate, I’d love to. I have all the family up there so accommodation would be sorted, but I think we’ll be looking for a new castle in November, so I’d have to pass.

Well K2 and Tills are banned from…........

Oh, wrong thread!!!!!  teacherboy

Let us know if you guys are stuck in Mexico… I’ll be out on Saturday night that weekend but will be running in the City to Sea the next morning lol.

I am happy to give anyone a lift from the airport to the gong if needed.

Mizu Kuma - 21 October 2011 01:41 PM

Well K2 and Tills are banned from…........

Oh, wrong thread!!!!!  teacherboy

LOL

~ THE WHO OF WHO’S ON THE SPIT ~

Just add ya name when ya 100% sure!!!!!!

Mizu
Warren
fast eddie
fatima4u
Dolph
Ozgirl
Chucky
Beeseekay (dependent on Chucky’s negotiatin skills)
spaz
rider26
Just Giver
SnowDragon

Update

So is there going to be a BoardWorld Banner out front . . . or a pair of Grandma’s Undies hangin from the mailbox . . .

Nah, I’ll be wearin both!!!!!!

Plus will pm sat nav directives once the final head count is finalized!!!!!!

Still tryin to work out if I can grrr