The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

English Premier League

sweet! welcome, redjames!....except that you’re a fan of the blue half of liverpool…GRRRRR! haha

redjames - 24 August 2011 06:19 AM

Everton! however we sucked this week

And even more now. Arteta just signed with Arsenal. I like Everton too, it’s a shame to see him go. He wanted to play Champions League football. Can’t blame him really.

What a crazy weekend of football it was. Manchester City and Man United are in amazing form. Dzeko scored four goals, are you kidding me! I watched the game, Man City are right up there fighting for a title this season. Adding Nasri to the team just completes the puzzle. I honestly think they can win the league this season.

Man United looking equally as good. 8-2 over the Gunners. Rooney is playing the best I have seen in a long time. Ashley Young was a great signing.

Lots of trades this week too. The big ones being Graig Bellamy to Liverpool, Mikel Arteta to Arsenal, Raul Meireles to Chelsea, Peter Crouch to Stoke, Shaun Wright-Phillips to Queens Park, Owen Hargreaves to Man City, Nicklas Bendtner to Sunderland, Joey Barton to Queens Park, Emmanuel Adebayor to Tottenham, and many more…

There’s a week off for internationals. Premier League back on the following weekend.

I need to trade berbatov :(

Rankings after week 3

1—————  The Chosen Ones ————Pep Guardiola——————172 (??????)
  2—————  Bahama Mamas —————Michelle Holmes—————146 (Just Giver)
  3—————  tjswish——————————Tristan Brown——————143 (TJswish)
  4—————  Dangerous FC——————- Dwyane Wade—————- 140 (Rider_26)
  5—————  Trouts finest——————- Thomas Fetterplace———122 (Crackers Bro)
  6—————  clunge hunters—————- dean hayes———————- 114 (Deano)
  7—————K2’s Teachers Pets———- Brad Hocking——————- 111 (K2)
  8—————Cords Liverbirds FC ——- Margie Andreason   ————110 (Cords)
  9—————Lindsay FC———————- andy lindsay———————105 (Fast Eddie)
  10—————humdinga   ————————Vi Thang—————————102 (Humdinga)
  11—————Florentines————————Niccolo Machiavelli———- 98 (???????)
  12—————Tokens—————————- Tom Luo—————————74 (T-Spec)
  13—————redcorpsjames—————- James Press———————62 (redjames)

TJswish - 01 September 2011 01:17 PM

I need to trade berbatov :(

i traded him out last week. brought in Dzeko(but it was after last weekend game rage )

Anyone with Dzeko and Rooney would have been laughing. A few of my friends in my other league had Rooney captain.

i saw some guy had like 3-4 players above 20 points each…

and most of them had rooney captain.

i cant beleive i held onto berbatov for so long…

Getting totally smashed…

The chosen ones are killing it HAHA

Who’s been following?

It’s been an interesting few weeks. Man City now sit at the top of the table. Chelsea seem to have regained their form.

Are you guys still managing your fantasy teams? I’ve had a couple of shocking weeks and I made a triple trade this week.

I’m going terrible… 7th in the league :(

shocking week last week
X_x

I just joined in. man i have not looked at my team for last 3 weeks…

hope you guys dont mind

Go SPurs! game in hand over the Liverpoo as well.

FML