The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Art of Flight Canberra

Sweet write up Josh. Sounds like you guys had an awesome time.

Parkway Josh - 12 October 2011 12:41 AM
rider26 - 11 October 2011 11:23 PM

Great report, Josh. I’m stoked you guys got the opportunity to meet Travis. We had an awesome time last night too. Incredible movie and really exciting to meet Travis. Haha I can’t believe you gave him my business card - very well done! LOL

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.  grin

Yeah i though you would like that. I had to put it out there, I asked him to call you but was a bit sceptic about if he would.
Did he notice more BoardWorld crew around in sydney?

I don’t think so. None of us were wearing Boardworld T-shirts. I took one with me for him to sign but there was no official signing. Doh!

Hahahahahaa!!!!!

Nice work with the Shirt Signin, Josh!!!!!! F$#% YEAH!!!!!! shaka

Parkway Josh - 11 October 2011 10:08 PM

Yeah exactly right Blizzard. He was super down to earth and was just a good bloke.
Had a good sense of humour too, kept on saying “Gday” and “No worries”

He was heaps nice, polite, & real modest; took the time to have abit of a chat & take pix with everyone, seemed genuine. I swear every person walked away with a big smile on their faces, exciting times!

Here’s a few more photos from the Canberra premiere. All photos are credited to Darren Teasdale.

If anyone else met Travis, let me know what you were wearing and Darren will check if he took photos of you.

Sweet as!!! Thanks for posting them up!!!