The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Welcome to Boardworld - Introduce Yourself Here

Thanks Kimmy, You can have all the praise for me winning a snowboard.

ozgirl - 15 October 2011 05:26 AM
TJswish - 14 October 2011 11:42 PM

Jeff pang (owner of chemical storm) came to the shred put all our names in a hat and drew out mine! Stoked

Oui!

I put everyones name in the hat and then Jeff drew yours!

thanks guys good to be on here

haha well any chance you could pull my name out this year??  grin

TJswish - 15 October 2011 12:40 AM

You might learn how addicted to snowboarding we all are…

And how to drink beer from a shoe…

That’s about all we teach…

haha KG doesnt drink beer so may have to change what is drunk outta a shoe or she can learn!
and yeah think we are starting to all get hooked…...

Lachillingworth - 15 October 2011 07:25 AM
TJswish - 15 October 2011 12:40 AM

You might learn how addicted to snowboarding we all are…

And how to drink beer from a shoe…

That’s about all we teach…

haha KG doesnt drink beer so may have to change what is drunk outta a shoe or she can learn!
and yeah think we are starting to all get hooked…...

Good luck trying to get me to drink out of a shoe…. ha ha not a chance!

kg55 - 16 October 2011 10:24 AM

Good luck trying to get me to drink out of a shoe…. ha ha not a chance!

i’m with you on that one!!

filthy habit sick

And welcome Newbies!!  grin

Welcome to Boardworld, guys! shaka

Great meeting you the other night!  cool smile

ozgirl - 15 October 2011 05:26 AM
TJswish - 14 October 2011 11:42 PM

Jeff pang (owner of chemical storm) came to the shred put all our names in a hat and drew out mine! Stoked

Oui!

I put everyones name in the hat and then Jeff drew yours!

I guess the shred was better than I even remember because as I recall; Ozgirl wrote down all the names and put them in her beanie, I took charge of the beanie and got the Ullr barman (Pirate Jamie) to draw a name then standing on a stool I announced Tj as the winner.

Disclaimer; The facts of went down at the shred are highly contentious and any proof of what happened has been destroyed for the protection and prosperity of all involed.

Might as well introduce my self as well

name is Lano, been skiing all my life back home, started snowboarding i think about 2 years a go and as everyone say never looked back, except though to my self why didn’t i start snowboarding earlier in my life, hope to meet some boardworld crew and go to shred with them since it looked like u all had awesome time this year.

Wazzzz UPP! Everybody!!! Anybody know of some wicked things to do in Lake Louise, Alberta this season? If your up there let me know and we’ll shredd it up!! wink  shred

Welcome Lano, even though ya a part of the furniture!!!!!!  shaka

And, tatum…..............com!!!!!! You gotta get a shorter name before you’ll be accepted around here mate!!!!!!

We’re not friggin rocket scientists after all, we’re snowboarders with a limited vocab!!!!!!  tongue wink

But welcome anyway dude!!!!!!  cool grin (And go and search/post in the Mountains and Travel section, as you’ll get some Canustralian Hangers in there for sure!!!!!)

Just realised I’ve never properly introduced myself here aside from in the ladies section!

So yo! Me name’s Ash started skiing when I was 3, started Snowboarding in the winter of ‘08 and now I’m completely obsessed!!! Have been boarding in NSW (every resort), Falls Creek, Hakuba, Japan and Lake Louise, Canada. I will probably end up OS somewhere this Northern season but I dunno when and where yet as I’m notoriously disorganised. (I like to call it being spontaneous).

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

Yeah, we already know about you Ash!!!!!

Your the one that got our tickets to see Travis and go to the best party in OZ!!!!!!! We’re not talkin to you at the mo!!!!!!  hmmm

hahahahahahahaha!! No need to be jealous now raspberry

downer