The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Anyone doing the 2010 season in Aus or NZ?

Hey guys,

We are looking for people who are living/working at the snow for the 2010 season.

We are looking for bloggers to document their season on Boardworld.

Bloggers will be compensated with gear for the season (i.e. snowboard of choice etc…).

We also have a few other jobs going which will be paid, so let us know if you will be down for the season.

Cheers!

Yes, I will be living at Dinner Plain for the season
What do you need

Ill be at Perisher all season living in jindee!!

We are looking for a couple of people to run a blog on the Boardworld Forums about their season. It will require you to post often about what’s happening at the snow, what the conditions are like, what the parks are like, posting photos etc… basically just documenting your season and giving us an insight to what’s going on at the snow. It would also require you to maintain your thread (i.e. answer questions from members). Most importantly, we want our bloggers to have fun with it. We want you to enjoy documenting your season.

At the moment we are probably going to give our bloggers a 2010 Burton snowboard and some smaller items for their season as a reward.

This started as an idea for next NoHe season; we wanted to find people living overseas for the season, but we have decided to try it for this SoHe season too. Hopefully we will be doing more of this in the future.

If you are interested, please email me: .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)

Bugger, only a weekend warrior this season !!!!!!

Hahahaha, bdenny4 will have many a drunken tale to tell in her blog, bring it on!!!!!  tongue rolleye

Thanks for the good reference Tambazz LOL

I’m up for it, email sent Jeremy.

living in queenstown for the next 2 or 3 years so maybe next year

We are still looking for one more blogger…

Email me if you are interested.

rider26 - 05 May 2010 05:33 AM

We are still looking for one more blogger…

Email me if you are interested.

Do you need another who is going to be living in DP for the season?

Hey kneeboard, we are looking for bloggers in different locations, but send me an email anyway and I’ll see what we can work out.

is anyone doing Perisher or Thredbo yet? if nobody is doing it yet ill do one but i wont be really good at it, when im there i party too hard lol

Almost, confirmed a spot to stay at Buller for this season. tongue laugh

Rick, email me anyway. We might have something else for you.

OK guys and girls
So, I will be doing a blog in the Mountains and Travel section of this Forum.
I’ll be presenting the season from Mt.Hotham/Dinner Plain.

As there is no snow predicted until after Opening Weekend I will start my blog then with an introduction to myself etc.

Hopefully I can provide some info and feedback on Hotham and answer any questions you may have.

Once it is up and running please feel free to comment or ask any questions that you like.

Just need the snow Gods to start weaving their magic now….

So who is blogging for each mountain?
I see bdenny4 is of to a good start at hotham with her blog, look forward for more to come smile

tayles will be blogging from Mt Buller and Bran_van will be blogging from Queenstown.

Also Australian snowboarder, Skye Lawrence, will probably be blogging for us again from all the events around Australia.