The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

anyone intrested playing indoor soccer somewhere ?

TJswish - 14 October 2011 03:02 AM

And I think having a day every month or 2 with a ball on an oval and a case of beers is better for a meet up than joining a league… keep your leagues with actual friends and people close by.

When I advertised Oztag, I didn’t expect anyone to join, just seeing if 1 or 2 were keen. I still had 7 players already in.

there is plenty comps out there that i know of ppl just come for fun not so serious my point of this was just to meet some ppl from here and have a boardworld team etc fun/ drinks after the game, that is about it.

Of course, I only play sport for fun. Our soccer team we joined 17 other people and it was a blast! (Minor Premiers of like division 20 lol)

Every game someone brought a case to share smile.

TJswish - 14 October 2011 04:51 AM

Of course, I only play sport for fun. Our soccer team we joined 17 other people and it was a blast! (Minor Premiers of like division 20 lol)

heheh yeah i know that is why i asked if anyone was interested believe me i play soccer on state/premier league level i am over competition and training 3 days a week and playing on weekends and now that season is over, i though it would be fun to get some guys/girls from here adn just have fun once a week and drink some beer after the game…

Hell I say lets skip the pretense of playing a game and have a monthly Pub Sunday Session meet up!!

I still like the idea of a bit of a game of something. Then finish with going to a pub for a few sneaky Spanish Cockells.

lanox - 14 October 2011 04:55 AM
TJswish - 14 October 2011 04:51 AM

heheh yeah i know that is why i asked if anyone was interested believe me i play soccer on state/premier league level i am over competition and training 3 days a week and playing on weekends and now that season is over, i though it would be fun to get some guys/girls from here adn just have fun once a week and drink some beer after the game…

who do you play for lanox? playing again next year?

ozgirl - 14 October 2011 05:02 AM

Hell I say lets skip the pretense of playing a game and have a monthly Pub Sunday Session meet up!!

LOL