The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Welcome to Boardworld - Introduce Yourself Here

kg55 - 14 October 2011 09:46 AM
TJswish - 14 October 2011 08:37 AM

Hey KG,

Are you a Boston Celtics fan or your initials are KG lol.

Welcome to Boardworld. What board did you get?

KG are my initials smile
Lovin boardworld already hey - got a burton feather, its the purple one.
Have you got a board? How long have you been riding for?

Feather is a mad chicks board, I’ve heard some good reviews…

I’ve been riding for 4 years now… and I personally own 4 working boards, 1 broken board (screwed to my old bedroom wall as a display piece) and I sold one to my cousin at the start of this season. Then my brother owns 3 more which I can ride if I want lol.

So I got:
Forum Scallywag
Capita Green Machine
Chemical Storm Octorocker (Won at this years shred! MAD can’t wait to ride it in Japan!)
Rossignol District (Though I don’t really ride it anymore)
Signal OG Matt Hammer (Which I bought for a friend who hasn’t paid me back yet… so it’s my board till I get some money lol)
Force something (which is broken on my wall and was the board I sold to my cousin (the non-broken one))

Then my bro has:
Yes Typo
Some Flux board he complained about
Some crappy aldi board which I have never ridden and never plan to. He lends it to friends.

So 9 boards in my house hahaha.

And 8 useable boards… Might have to start selling a few off lol.

Though I’m definitely keeping the Scallywag and the Octorocker… which are my favourites currently.

TJswish - 14 October 2011 02:53 PM
kg55 - 14 October 2011 09:46 AM
TJswish - 14 October 2011 08:37 AM

Hey KG,

Are you a Boston Celtics fan or your initials are KG lol.

Welcome to Boardworld. What board did you get?

KG are my initials smile
Lovin boardworld already hey - got a burton feather, its the purple one.
Have you got a board? How long have you been riding for?

Feather is a mad chicks board, I’ve heard some good reviews…

I’ve been riding for 4 years now… and I personally own 4 working boards, 1 broken board (screwed to my old bedroom wall as a display piece) and I sold one to my cousin at the start of this season. Then my brother owns 3 more which I can ride if I want lol.

So I got:
Forum Scallywag
Capita Green Machine
Chemical Storm Octorocker (Won at this years shred! MAD can’t wait to ride it in Japan!)
Rossignol District (Though I don’t really ride it anymore)
Signal OG Matt Hammer (Which I bought for a friend who hasn’t paid me back yet… so it’s my board till I get some money lol)
Force something (which is broken on my wall and was the board I sold to my cousin (the non-broken one))

Then my bro has:
Yes Typo
Some Flux board he complained about
Some crappy aldi board which I have never ridden and never plan to. He lends it to friends.

So 9 boards in my house hahaha.

And 8 useable boards… Might have to start selling a few off lol.

Though I’m definitely keeping the Scallywag and the Octorocker… which are my favourites currently.

Wow thats insane, you must be pretty good after doing it for 4 years now.
Im still a beginner but hopefully will get better next year as have got a season pass.
How did you win the Chemical Storm Octorocker? Did you ride in this years shred? I dont know much about it, was it good? Tell me about it…. Do you go in competitions or something?

Jeff pang (owner of chemical storm) came to the shred put all our names in a hat and drew out mine! Stoked

Welcome cam kg and lach!! Enjoy your time here. Stoke ya scored yourselves new boards and season passes shaka

TJswish - 14 October 2011 11:42 PM

Jeff pang (owner of chemical storm) came to the shred put all our names in a hat and drew out mine! Stoked

Wow thats so cool - I dont think i have ever won anything in my life!!

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 14 October 2011 11:46 PM

Welcome cam kg and lach!! Enjoy your time here. Stoke ya scored yourselves new boards and season passes shaka

Thanks, so happy with my board. Will hopefully learn a lot from the site.

You might learn how addicted to snowboarding we all are…

And how to drink beer from a shoe…

That’s about all we teach…

Damn straight TJ… Shoe drinking only in moderation though… billy

Ps. Can’t wait to see how pretty your chrissy tree will be this year after how beautiful your bike was!

More importanly TJ, How to have fun

Billy - 15 October 2011 12:45 AM

Damn straight TJ… Shoe drinking only in moderation though… billy

Ps. Can’t wait to see how pretty your chrissy tree will be this year after how beautiful your bike was!

The housemate who owned the christmas tree moved out! Might have to invest in a new one…

Welcome people…..looks like a fair few Perisher season passes floating around! add your votes to the poll of season passes in the mountain section!
There will be plenty of BW people down there next season by the looks of things!

kg55 - 14 October 2011 11:51 PM

Thanks, so happy with my board. Will hopefully learn a lot from the site.

thanks man

TJswish - 15 October 2011 12:40 AM

You might learn how addicted to snowboarding we all are…

And how to drink beer from a shoe…

That’s about all we teach…

going to like this

thanks man happy to be here

TJswish - 14 October 2011 11:42 PM

Oui!

I put everyones name in the hat and then Jeff drew yours!