The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Indian Postman at the Door

powrider1 - 11 October 2011 11:59 AM

How much did you pay if you don’t mind me askin’?

The store down the road from me is selling them for $429 so I’m thinking the Cadence could be a good XMas present for my lady. Not a bad price with 2 year warranty!

Can’t believe how cheap the Arbor stuff has become - my old Coda was $899 when I got it about 5 years ago. Grrr!

BTW the Drake Queen would be a good match for that board.

https://www.boardworld.com.au/snowboarding/content/category/drake-bindings-womens/

$429 is an amazing deal!

I got it for $490, marked down from $700.

^BOTH great deals for such an impressive board.

We’re really fortunate here in AUS, that importers have finally seen the light and are wholesaling boards at more realistic prices (enabling retailers to survive). Of course, the Aussie dollar’s parity with the US has a lot to do with it - but I reckon that, somewhat ironically, the massive discounting we saw in gear bought directly from the US around 18 months ago has a lot to do with it.

chucky - 12 October 2011 08:50 AM

^BOTH great deals for such an impressive board.

We’re really fortunate here in AUS, that importers have finally seen the light and are wholesaling boards at more realistic prices (enabling retailers to survive). Of course, the Aussie dollar’s parity with the US has a lot to do with it - but I reckon that, somewhat ironically, the massive discounting we saw in gear bought directly from the US around 18 months ago has a lot to do with it.

It most certainly does!