The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Indian Postman at the Door

lanox - 27 September 2011 08:52 PM

yoshi i am surprised ur mummy lest you get that graphic on the board raspberry, congrats enjoy the ride ....

It turned out she really likes it smile

That’s a nice lookin board Yoshi!!  cool smile

Might even get a quick shred in this season if you’re lucky http://www.mountainwatch.com I know where I’ll be sunday! (if this proposed dump becomes a reality lol)

xx.yoshi - 27 September 2011 07:51 AM

redjames - I don’t really mind. I got a great deal on the board, and down here in Melbourne we have an indoor terrain park, so I’ll put it to good use there smile

Mizu - Yes! It’s what I plan to do! And I do believe it’s the actual colour of the wood! No lime wash.

rider - I love it! As soon as I opened the packaging it came in, I literally jumped about a metre into the air.

Yeah i guess you could do that. Its a long wait til next season . . .

I love the ARBOR graphics, the wood grain finish is just beautiful.
I remember unpacking that Cadence and thinking dam, that is amazing. Looks better than I remember. The westmark looks awesome too.
Congrates Yoshi.

That board looks freakin’ awesome!!  Bet you can’t wait to try it! shred

Hehe, YIPEE-KA-YAY chicky! smile

I bet your mum will be much more likely to trust our opinions, now she’s seen what an awesome board you were recommended. And the colours match your bed! So. . . . . . bindings?

Cherry Red TT30’s would look killer, but are not female specific!!!!!

But,

FLUX GU15

Or,

FLUX GM30

Mizu, those red bindings look sweet!

I’m really liking the 2012 Union Milan bindings (in Red), but they aren’t available until about May next year (according to rider).
I could always get them shipped to Australia for a total of about 270 dollars… :D

How much did you pay if you don’t mind me askin’?

The store down the road from me is selling them for $429 so I’m thinking the Cadence could be a good XMas present for my lady. Not a bad price with 2 year warranty!

Can’t believe how cheap the Arbor stuff has become - my old Coda was $899 when I got it about 5 years ago. Grrr!

BTW the Drake Queen would be a good match for that board.

https://www.boardworld.com.au/snowboarding/content/category/drake-bindings-womens/

If you’re in Melb you could check out Snow Monkey.  They’ve had 60% off storewide since end of season and they do have some Arbor boards, though not sure about the Cadence.

xx.yoshi - 27 September 2011 07:20 AM

Good choice Yoshi!!!

My flat mate in whistler had last years Cadence and loved it. And I ride a Westmark which is pretty much the guys version of the Cadence so I can tell you you’re gunna LOVE that board.

Happy Shredding ollie

yippeee ka yaay. nice board!

Sweet board! Design looks awesome!

graphix look sweet!!

happy shredding