The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Welcome to Boardworld - Introduce Yourself Here

ozgirl - 19 September 2011 12:50 AM
Vetski - 18 September 2011 06:35 AM

Well considering my monster and I dropped in to say Hi at the lake, I thought Id better join up (and Kimmy forced me).

Yvette smile

Wooo hooo! Welcome! (and you made quite a splash yesterday!)

A splash!? I think it was a near bogged attempt LOL!

Well considering my monster and I dropped in to say Hi at the lake, I thought Id better join up (and Kimmy forced me).

Yvette smile

Hi Yvette! Welcome to Boardworld!  shaka

Welcome everyone who has joined up in the last week, ive been a little to busy to stay welcome lol….......... Because of an epic snowboarding trip cool smirk

THE SHRED!!!!!!!!!!!

blizzard_22 - 19 September 2011 12:57 AM
ozgirl - 19 September 2011 12:50 AM

Yvette smile

Wooo hooo! Welcome! (and you made quite a splash yesterday!)

A splash!? I think it was a near bogged attempt LOL!

I do my best to keep people entertained smile

Warren Chapstick - 19 September 2011 07:31 AM

Welcome everyone who has joined up in the last week, ive been a little to busy to stay welcome lol….......... Because of an epic snowboarding trip cool smirk

THE SHRED!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah what he said!!

THE SHRED!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah what he said!!

THE SHRED!!!!!!!!!!!

michelle

Sc4rF4c3 - 19 September 2011 09:24 AM

THE SHRED!!!!!!!!!!!

michelle

Geez batter-up baby. What are you doing stuck up there in Belgium of all places?

Mu

MoonUnit - 22 September 2011 09:28 AM
Sc4rF4c3 - 19 September 2011 09:24 AM

THE SHRED!!!!!!!!!!!

michelle

Geez batter-up baby. What are you doing stuck up there in Belgium of all places?

Mu

Well my parents gave birth to me here so I didn’t really had a choice and I’m going to college now so stuck here at least for some more years, I hope I can go study in USA/Canada or Australia one day :D
(And we have the best beer xD)

peoples how do i change my user name , think i need to come up with something a little more creative than my first name smile

Shannon - 23 September 2011 12:17 AM

peoples how do i change my user name , think i need to come up with something a little more creative than my first name smile

Jeremy and Michelle are the only ones who can do it… PM Rider26 and tell him what you want it to be.

Shannon - 23 September 2011 12:17 AM

Change it to Margarine? LOL

Just joking, let me know what you want and I’ll change it. smile

Hi Margarine. welcome to BW smile

Hahahahahaaa!!!!!

His avatar can be chips or laxette’s!!!!!  LOL

Ahoy there boardworld chaps and chapettes, im trent. I like stuff and i appreciate things.
rock and/or roll!